- Volumetric Respiratory Exerciser.
- Specially designed to stimulate the deep inspiration while allowing with visual feedback to the patient.
- Assist patient requiring deep breathing exercises to perform.
- Allows view progress towards improving inspiratory volume.
- Encourages and enhances deep and prolonged inspiration and restores natural breathing rhythm.
- Provides measurement of air flow and air volume of the breathing process.
- Patented low resistance mouth piece with inbuilt filter.
- Goal indicator to indicate achieved result.
- Made of anti-shock material with built in handle.
- Latex-free, individually packed in a box.
UNIT CONSISTS OF :
- Transparent main body comprising of two chambers
- Connecting Tube
- Mouthpiece with inbuilt filter
|Breazer 2500||Upto 2500 ml|
|Breazer 5000||Upto 5000 ml|