- Bed Sore Prevention Kit.
- Low air loss, alternating pressure mattress.
- Help keep the skin dry and provide pressure relief.
- Increases circulation, thus decreasing the pressure to the tissues in bedridden patients.
- Keeps the interface pressure against patient's skin at a level below capillary occlusion.
- Pump operates at very low sound level.
- Mattress can resist a temperature of -30 degree Celsius and supports weight of 110kg.
- Motor can also be hung to the end of the bed by means of 2 hooks.
- Dimensions (LXWXH) 180 x 80 x 7.5 cms.
- Individually packed: kit consists of mattress, motor and spare cell.