Gastrolene™ PUR (GS-4024)
- Polyurethane Feeding Tube.
- Tube is completely inert and non-reactive to gastric juices.
- Suitable for long term, extended usage of up to 4 weeks.
- Transparent tube for clear view to continuously monitor the contents.
- Soft rounded distal end with solid radio-opaque material sealed into the tube, to assist the passage of the tube during intubation and visualization of the tip on X-ray.
- Four lateral eyes for efficient enteral feeding and aspiration.
- Provided with full length yellow radio-opaque line for checking the tube placement and X-ray visualization.
- The tube is marked at 50,60 and 70 cm from the tip for accurate placement.
- Proximal end provided with dual port mount connector for safe connection with catheter mount or luer mount syringe.
- Color coded for immediate size identification.
- Sterile, individually packed in a peelable pouch.
|12 FG||105 cm|
|14 FG||105 cm|
|16 FG||105 cm|