Grounding Pad™ (GS-6040)
- Electro-Surgical Pad.
- Intended to safely return the electrical current from the patient back to the generator through a cable for completing the circuit during surgery.
- Adhere to the patient's skin away from surgical site.
- Necessary for monopolar electro surgery function.
- Consists of metal plate along with a adhesive base for sticking on the patient's skin.
- Pad should be placed so that the entire surface is in uniform contact with the pad site.
- Place the pad as close to the surgical site as possible.
- Box of 50/ Master Box of 200.
Grounding Pad™ Without Wire GS-6044
- Electrosurgical pad without wire.
- All other features are as that of Grounding Pad.