Home » Products » Cardiac Care »
- Mist Blower.
- Surgical blower humidifier intended for use during cardiac and other fine surgeries.
- Specially designed for improving the visibility at anastomotic or other fine surgical sites.
- It creates a consistent and predictable blood clearing mist.
- An irrigation mist gently clears blood from the site, improving visualization without drying or desiccating delicate tissue.
- Design of the device is such that it enables easy maneuverability and convenient handling.
- Consists of an extra soft tip, preceded by a shaft and a soft textured, ergonomic handle followed by a flexible connector provided with a dual lumen tubing that entails passage of normal saline at gentle air pressure.
- Combination of fluid and gentle air forms a fine humidifier spray, enabling easy visibility at the anastomosis sites.
- Sterile, individually packed in a box.
|Handle Length||Hydrophobic Filter|
|160 mm||0.2 µ|