Nasopharyngeal Airway® (GS-2034)
- Suitable for suctioning in I.C.Us and provide an alternative way when oro-pharyngeal airway is occluded.
- Design of the tube conforms to the nasopharyngeal anatomy.
- Flexible for maximum patient comfort.
- Tube manufactured in medical grade polymer is soft, flexible, kink resistant.
- Soft material for enhanced nasal passage comfort.
- Atraumatic soft-rounded edges and smooth surface.
- Specially designed bevel tip reduces mucosal trauma during insertion.
- Tube marked with the internal diameter for easier size identification.
- Thin wall construction provides maximum inner diameter.
- Interior walls with channel grooves facilitate easy insertion of catheter.
- Individually packed in peelable pack.
|6.5 FG||105 mm|
|7 FG||125 mm|
|7.5 FG||130 mm|
|8 FG||135 mm|
|8.5 FG||145 mm|