Paediatric Anesthesia Circuit
Paediatric Anesthesia Circuit (SH-2089)
- Mapleson 'F' Breathing system for pediatric general anesthesia application.
- Offering low resistance and minimal dead space.
- 0.5 litre antistatic rebreathing bag with bag bleed valve.
- The fresh gas is connected directly to the patient connection.
- Ideal for spontaneous breathing or manually ventilated infants.
UNIT CONSISTS OF :
- 22mm Cap
- 15mm corrugated tube, 0.42 metres long
- 10mm corrugated tube, 2 metres long
- 0.5 litres antistatic rebreathing bag with bleed valve
- Standard connectors
- Extra circuit adopters
|Corrugated Tube||Tube Length|