Re-inforced Endotracheal Tube
Re-inforced Endotracheal Tube (GS-2013)
- Flexo-Metallic Endotracheal Tube.
- Airway management intended for use in surgeries demanding flexible head or neck position.
- Specially designed suitable to laryngeo-tracheal anatomy.
- Tubes are fitted with a reinforced stainless steel spiral core to overcome any possibility of the bore occlusion due to kinking or collapse of the tube.
- Flexo-metallic feature provides 100% kink resistance and anti-crushing strength to the endotracheal Tube.
- Completely flexible tube with a thin, strong wall.
- High volume, low pressure cuff provides effective seal between tube and trachea and minimizes the risk of folds.
- Radio opaque line with precise graduation marking guarantees proper placement of the tube.
- Murphy eye ensures clear airway and no mucus blockage.
- Conforms to F-29 standards.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable blister pack.
|GS-2013||5.0mm – 9.0mm|