Uro Cath® 2 Way
Uro Cath® 2 Way (GS-1072)
- Foley’s Ballon Catheter.
- Intended to use for short or long term urine drainage.
- Made up of latex bonded with silicone elastomer which eliminates the risk of encrustation.
- Smooth surface facilitates non-traumatic intubation.
- Distal end is coned and provided with super smooth, burr free eyes for atraumatic intubation.
- Provided with symmetrical large capacity balloon that ensures straight tip for proper urine flow and good sphincter action, preventing bladder leakage.
- Hard non-return valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation of balloon.
- Valve is colour coded for instant size identification.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable, soft blister pack.
- Box of 50/ Master Box of 600.
Uro Cath® Paed. 2 Way GS-1090
- Provided with stylet for easy intubation.
- Box of 10/ Master Box of 200.
Uro Cath® 3 Way GS-1094
- Provided with an additional irrigation lumen.
|2 Way Adult||12 FG 14 FG 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 FG||5-15 ml 30 ml 30-45 ml|
|2 Way Paed||6 FG 8, 10 FG||1.5-3 ml 5 ml|
|3 Way Adult
16, 18, 20, 22, 24 FG