Endotracheal Tube Cuffed
Endotracheal Tube Cuffed (GS-2004)
- Thermo-sensitive tube conforms to the tracheal anatomy.
- Conforms to F-29 standards.
- Kink resistant tube ensures patient safety.
- Strong tube walls to ensure proper ventilation.
- Murphy eye has a polished smoothness ensuring atraumatic intubation and extubation.
- Features a high-volume, low pressure cuff.
- Soft cuff allows perfect seal between tube and trachea.
- Wide black rings proximal to cuff gives visual indication of tube passing the vocal cords to aid apt placement.
- Radio-opaque line determines exact location.
- Standard 15 mm connector.
- Sterile individually packed in peelable blister pack.
|5.0 mm – 10.0 mm|