Guedel Airways (GS-2012)
- Guedel Airways are designed to maintain an unobstructed oropharyngeal airway during or following general anaesthesia and in patients who are unconscious for other reasons.
- Manufactured from non-toxic, non-irritant PE polymer.
- Atraumatic soft-rounded edges.
- Provides access for the insertion of suction catheters.
- Flexible to ensure dental protection.
- Integral hard bite block avoids airway occlusion and biting of tongue.
- Design of the tube conforms to the oropharyngeal anatomy.
- Stepless airway path for easy cleaning.
- Bite blocks are color coded for instant size identification.
- Individually packed in peelable soft blister pack.
- Sterile, ready for use.