Thoracic Trocar Catheter™
Thoracic Trocar Catheter™ (GS-5030)
- Specially designed for quick non-operative pleural and chest drainage for the relief of chest conditions such as tension pneumothorax.
- Manufactured from medical grade polymer fits snugly over the trocar.
- Blunt yet smooth tip.
- Flat handle facilitates easy manoeuvrability.
- Large, smooth lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- Markings provided at 5, 10, 15 and 20 cm from the distal tip help ascertain depth of penetration in the intercoastal space.
- Proximal end is fitted with tapered connector for easy connection to the drainage bottle.
- Sterile, individually double packed in peelable pouch.
|8 FG||80 mm|
|10 FG||160 mm|
|12 FG||160 mm|
|14 FG||160 mm|
|16 FG||190 mm|
|18 FG||350 mm|
|20 FG||350 mm|
|24 FG||350 mm|
|28 FG||350 mm|
|32 FG||350 mm|
|36 FG||350 mm|