Home » Products » Transfusion »
Umbilical Catheter (GS-3002)
- Specially designed catheter for intermittent or continuous access to the umbilical vessels of new born or pre-mature infants.
- Suitable for monitoring blood pressure, withdrawal of blood for sampling without repeated needle pricks, intra venous infusion and exchange transfusion etc.
- Smooth round tip helps easy cannulation.
- Open distal end without lateral eyes, eliminates the chance of clot formation in the blind spaces.
- Radio opaque catheter is provided for X-ray visualisation.
- Clear scale markings at every cm helps to ascertain depth of insertion.
- Proximal end is fitted with female luer mount for convenient connection to I.V therapy equipment.
- Individually packed in peelable pack.
- Sterile, ready for use.