Urometer® 500 (GS-1018-500)
- Closed urine drainage system with graduated chamber to measure the urine output on hourly basis in ICU and CCU's.
- 500 ml transparent chamber has four fine measuring sections to measure the accurate and precise volume of the urine.
- Collection chamber is provided with hydrophobic filter to minimize the risk of urinary tract infection.
- Single handed operation of valve for emptying all chambers simultaneously.
- Bypass system is provided to prevent the overflow.
- 2 litre capacity urine collecting bag with clamp and "T" shaped bottom outlet.
- 120 cm long kink resistant tubing ensures unrestricted flow of urine.
- Tapered connector provided with sampling port facilitates easy and aseptic mid-stream urine sampling.
- Flexible fastening strap for easy hanging to bed side.
- Sterile, individually packed in box.
|Chamber Capacity||Tube Length|
|500 ml||120 cm|